The Thomas Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's official .... finally

1 year, 3 months and 9 days later Mallory has finally decided she was ready to walk. I feel fairly confident in saying that she has probably been able to walk for a while but, true to form, was not going to do it until she was good and ready:) She is a champ and didn't start with 1 or 2 steps - it was more like 4-5 and before I knew it she literally was walking across the room and out the door - she doesn't do anything halfway. The best part about it is that I had been out of town on a girls weekend in New Orleans and her first steps were within 10 minutes of me getting home, she is definitely a mommy's girl and waited for me. Mark has assured me that she didn't take any steps while I was gone.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home