The Thomas Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

The great cookie experience

While Avery's Gram was here we made Valentines Day cookies - not just any cookies but homemade sugar cookies with homemade frosting - no shortcuts with Gram. Avery had a blast. She helped make the dough, roll it out, cut the cookies and did LOTS of sampling. Working with the flour was a close second for her favorite part - I didn't take any "after" shots to show what Avery (and the kitchen floor) looked like post baking. Needless to say it was a fun afternoon.

I'm having some technical difficulties with my camera but, as soon as it's operational I'll add some pictures of the frosting which was done while I was at work but I hear was QUITE the experience. To be continued ......


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home